Acronis True Image HD
Acronis® True Image™ HD Cloning Software
This software requires an activation code, included with the purchase of select OCZ SSDs (Vector 150/180, VT180, Radeon R7, Vertex 460/460A, and VX500). By downloading Acronis True Image you are accepting all terms and agreements for your Acronis True Image software license.
Download the corresponding version that comes with your SSD.
|Version||Supported Operating Systems1||User Guide||License||Download|
|2013||Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Home Server® 2011, Windows Vista™ and Windows® XP||Guide||Agreement||2013 ACRONIS|
|2014||Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Home Server® 2011, Windows Vista™ and Windows® XP||Guide||Agreement||2014 ACRONIS|
|2016||Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 8, Windows® 7, Windows Home Server® 2011||Guide||Agreement||2016 ACRONIS|
1 Acronis True Image supported operating systems can be found in the User Guide, page 13 for the 2013 Version, page 9 for the 2014 Version, and page 4 for the 2016 Version.
How to clone your HDD to SSD with Acronis® True Image™ HD Software
- Download and install the Acronis True Image HD Software
- Launch the Acronis software > enter the activation key when prompted
Note: Acronis True Image HD software activation key is only bundled with select OCZ SSDs and products.
- Select the “Tools and Utilities” tab > click “Clone Disk” > choose “Automatic (recommended)” for the clone mode
- Select the source disk (HDD) > click “Next” > select destination disk (SSD) > click “Next”
Note: If your destination disk is not free of data, you will be prompted with a pop-up window stating “The destination hard disk drive you have chosen contains some partitions that could contain useful data”.
- To confirm deletion of data in destination disk, click “OK”.
- Click “Proceed” in the cloning summary window to start the disk cloning process.
Note: Cloning a disk that contains an active operating system will require a system reboot after cloning is completed.