OCZ Enterprise SSD Management Software
OCZ Enterprise offers a variety of tools designed to enable viewing of SMART attributes/Identify Data, secure erase, and firmware updates for select enterprise SSDs.
StoragePeak 1000 is a web-based, network-aware application that provides centralized management of any OCZ enterprise SSD attached to networked servers and/or PCs. Easily monitor all your OCZ devices, perform firmware updates, tune performance, and set alerts in this user-friendly tool.
|Microsoft Windows||Windows (32/64-bit) 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows Server (64-bit) 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2||137MB|
|Linux||CentOS (32-bit) 6.0 to 6.5 and RHEL (32-bit) 6.0 to 6.5||84.4MB||47MB||92.6MB|
OCZ Toolbox is an end user tool for managing individual PC-based SSDs including firmware updates, monitoring drive attributes and overall drive management.
|Microsoft Windows||Windows (32/64-bit) 7, 8, 8.1||5.3MB|
|Linux||CentOS/Oracle/RedHat 6.0-6.5 and 7.0, Fedora 18-20, Mint 13-17, Oracle Unbreakable 5.8, SUSE 11 SP1-SP3, Ubuntu 10.04, 12.04-13.10, and 14.04||11.8MB|
OCZ CLOUT (command-line based alternative)
OCZ CLOUT is a command Line Interface (CLI) based tool for managing OCZ’s enterprise SSD’s including firmware and BIOS updates.
|Microsoft Windows||7, 8, 8.1, Server 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2||634KB|
|Linux||CentOS/Oracle/RedHat 6.0-6.5, 7.0, SUSE 11 SP1-SP3, Ubuntu 10.04, 12.04-13.10, 14.04||941KB|
Enterprise Latest Firmware Releases
|Product||Firmware Version||Release Date||Release Notes|
Z-Drive R4 C/R Series
Deneva 2 R Series
|3.22e||February 18, 2015||Release Notes|
|Saber 1000 Series||1.01||June 15, 2015||Release Notes|
|Intrepid 3600/3800 Series||126.96.36.199||March 3, 2015||Release Notes|
|Intrepid 3700 Series||188.8.131.52 (Pre-installed)||March 12, 2015 (Initial Release)||N/A|
|Deneva 2 C Series
Talos 2 C Series
|2.25||October 5, 2012||
|Talos 2 R Series||3.20e||November 16, 2012||
|C Series: Deneva, Talos
R Series: Deneva, Talos
|1.37||June 5, 2012||Release Notes|
Enterprise Latest BIOS Releases
|Product||BIOS Version||Release Date||Release Notes|
Z-Drive R4 C/R Series
|1.6.4||March 14, 2014||Release Notes|
- Updating firmware is not supported on drives running as the boot drive. Please install the SSD as a secondary drive when updating the firmware.
- The OCZ Toolbox may not recognize drives on Intel motherboards running RST 10.1.X.XXXX drivers. We recommend updating your RST driver, or using Microsoft ACHI drivers for drives to be properly recognized in Toolbox.
- Updating your firmware with the OCZ Toolbox/CLOUT is not supported under Windows XP
- Always download the latest OCZ Toolbox/CLOUT Version from ocz.com/enterprise for your enterprise product
- Flashing your SSD(s) should not result in data loss. However, OCZ recommends that you back up your data as a precaution before proceeding
- Internet connection is required for firmware update