- Up to 550 MB/s Sequential Read
- Up to 520 MB/s Sequential Write
- Up to 35,000 IOPS 4KB Random Read
- Up to 65,000 IOPS 4KB Random Write
- Available in 120GB, 240GB
- 3-Year Warranty
Built to Provide the Best Bang for Your Buck
OCZ Vertex 3 Solid State Drives are designed and built to significantly improve your gaming, multimedia, and overall computing experience over traditional mechanical hard drives. In addition to maximized productivity, a Vertex 3 upgrade makes a hard drive-equipped notebook more portable than ever with superior durability and reduced power consumption. Using proven controller and next generation MLC flash memory technology, Vertex 3.20 SSDs deliver the performance and responsiveness your hard drive-ridden Mac or PC has been begging for.
- Based on the award-winning Vertex 3 Series, built with leading-edge NAND flash to deliver a superior user experience and improved application performance compared to hard drives
- Includes SandForce’s robust DuraClass™ features that work in tandem to deliver world-class SSD reliability, performance, and power efficiency
- DuraWrite™ architecture optimizes the number of program cycles to the flash, effectively extending flash rated endurance by 20x or more when compared to standard SSDs
- Advanced wear leveling and monitoring - optimized algorithms further extend flash endurance
- Advanced read/program disturb management - safeguards against errant re-programming of cells during read and program cycles
- Recycler - intelligently performs garbage collection with the least impact on flash endurance
It’s not left wanting in any regard, and the price is certainly attractive. For mainstream consumers who want a fast and reliable value SSD, the OCZ Vertex 3.20 is a solid option. Read More →
In the smaller tests the Vertex 3.20 is very competitive with the other drives, including the more expensive models. Then when we move to a significant file copy operation the drive outperforms a number of the competitor products. Vertex 3 offers a very attractive balance of cost / performance. Read More →
The SSD Review
We can see that the OCZ Vertex 3.20 SSD is a very strong SSD, resulting in some of the fastest file transfer speeds we have seen to date. Great disk access times, IOPS performance as well as a very high Total Score all show off the OCZ Vertex 3.20 very well...a step forward to a smaller memory size. Read More →
OCZ SSD Features
OCZ SSDs offer industry-leading low latency, enabling faster access to data and a more responsive computer. Optimize an old notebook or maximize a modern PC.
It’s through cutting-edge technology that OCZ has set itself apart from the rest. Our secret sauce is in our advanced suite of flash management.
With innovative storage features, OCZ promises to change your computing expectations and live up to the hype of using an SSD.
Worried about the lifespan of flash memory? OCZ increases durability and maximizes the life expectancy of the flash in each SSD.
Beyond the Box
OCZ SSDs deliver lasting performance and reliability long after the initial ‘fresh-out-of-the-box’ experience.
The SSD Advantage
SSD technology enables 100x greater throughput, quicker boot ups, faster file transfers, and overall snappier performance than hard drives.
More Bang for the Buck
When considering performance per dollar, SSDs are more cost-effective than their mechanical counterparts.
The non-mechanical design of NAND flash mounted to circuit boards is extremely durable, unlike HDDs and their rotating disks and seeking spindles.
SSDs use significantly less power than hard drives, promoting a longer battery life in notebooks, less power consumption, and a greener computing environment.
With no moving parts, SSDs run virtually silent in your notebook or PC to eliminate distracting noise during gaming or entertainment.