Download Acronis True Image HD Cloning Software
To start, select your
2013 Acronis True Image HD Cloning Software
For Vector 150, Vertex 450 and Vertex 460 Series
Requires activation key provided with product. Current version compatible with Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP.
2012 Acronis True Image HD Cloning Software
For Vector Series
Requires activation key provided with product. Current version compatible with Windows 7, Vista and XP
How to clone your HDD to SSD with Acronis True Image HD Software
- Download and install the Acronis® True Image HD Software
- Launch the Acronis® software > enter the activation key when prompted
Note: Acronis® True Image HD software activation key is only bundled with select OCZ SSDs and products.
- Select the “Tools and utilities” tab > click “Clone disk” > choose “Automatic (recommended)” for the clone mode
- Select the source disk (HDD) > click “Next” > select destination disk (SSD) > click “Next”
Note: If your destination disk is not free of data, you will be prompted with a pop-up window stating “The destination hard disk drive you have chosen contains some partitions that could contain useful data”.
- To confirm deletion of data, click “OK”.
- Click “Proceed” in the cloning summary window to start the disk cloning process.
Note: Cloning a disk that contains an active operating system will require a system reboot after cloning is completed.